Our legacy evolved
Weekender 9 (W9) is a 9-meter weekend boat for social activities with overnight accommodation for 4 persons. The W9 is loaded with Nimbus DNA and design elements from historical nimbus models. The similarities with the iconic 26 DC are evident while there are many goodies from 21 DC, 32 DC, Max II, R series and the 305 Drophead. We have chosen the best of the best and have meticulously improved design, functionality, safety and comfort for all on board. Weekender 9 can be fitted with inboard or outboard engine.
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design.
• Minimal planing threshold and razor sharp bow section.
• Built for exceptional seaworthiness and handling.
• Speed characteristics +40 knots
• Can be fitted with outboard engine Mercury Verado 300-350 hp or Volvo Penta inboard VP V8-350 CE.
• Sidewalk design.
• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head.
• Large L-sofa in cockpit that converts to sunbed during day time and serves as double bed at night.
• Large pentry/wetbar in cockpit with 65 litres refrigerator.
• Dashboard can be fitted with 10″ up to 16″ or double 12″ plotters.
• Available with T-top or multiple canopy solutions.
• Sunbed on fore deck with integrated cushion/cover solution.
Weight incl. 350hk engine
|Fuel Capacity||plus 300 l|
|Water Capacity||80 l|
|Refrigiator Capacity||65 l|
|Number of beds||2+2|
- Toilet in seperate cabin.
- Pentry/wetbar in cockpit.
up to 350 hp
VP V8-350 CE
- Mercury Verado 300 hp outboard engine
- Bow thruster
- Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
- 10 inch Garmin plotter
- Port canopy (can be used while driving)
- Shower on aft deck
- Fresh water system
- Refrigerator 65 litres
- Lightning package
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Carpets and decoration pillows
- Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
- Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section
- Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots
- Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
- Sidewalk design – easy and safe to move around the boat and on the foredeck.
- Double bed in fore cabin with separate head.
- Owner’s cabin and head with integrated ventilation
- Large L-sofa in cockpit that converts to sunbed during day time and serves as double bed at night.
- Large pentry/wetbar in cockpit with 65 litres refrigerator.
- Dashboard can be fitted with 10″ up to 16″ or double 12″ plotters.
- Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions.
- Sunbed on fore deck with integrated cushion/cover solution.
- Window frame with integrated canopy solution
- Great choice of equipment for personalization
- Sunbed on fore deck