Our legacy evolved
The T9 is the first model in our new Tender series, Nimbus’ new interpretation of the popular Nova, first introduced in 1991. Since then, approximately 2,300 boats have been produced in the Nimbus Nova series, among them the highly successful 26 Nova and the prize-winning R-series that included the 230R, 250R and 300R.
“The renewal of a series that has proved so successful, and that is so strongly associated with Nimbus’ DNA and brand, is no easy task. This heritage has truly permeated every area and phase, from concept design, construction, functionality and appearance down to the finest details. Everyone involved has worked with the aim of making the T9 the best product conceivable and thus a worthy successor to the Nova,” says Joacim Gustavsson, Chief Designer at Nimbus Boats Sweden AB.
Who are you?
Utility, sport, fishing or pleasure
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for
exceptional sea worthiness and handling
• Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section
• Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots
• Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head
• Fore cabin and head with integrated ventilation
• Multiple sofa solutions on aft deck
• Optional pentry module with wet bar
• Dashboard can be fitted with 10″ up to 16″ or double 12″ plotters
• Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions
• Great choice of equipment for personalization
• Sofa/seating on fore deck with table
• Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
• Mercury Verado 300 hp outboard engine
• Bow thruster
• Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
• Garmin GPSMAP 7410xsv (10 inch)
• Port canopy and sofa cover
• Shower on aft deck
• Fresh water system
• Lightning package
• Stainless steel pulpit
• Carpets and decoration pillows
9,35 m / 30.6"
2,95 m / 6.68"
Weight incl. 350hk engine
2 800 kg / 6173 lb
|Fuel Capacity||320 litre / 84.5 gallon|
|Water Capacity||80 litre / 21.1 gallon|
|Design Category||C, 8 persons|
|Number of beds||2|
- Toilet in seperate cabin.
- Pentry/wetbar in cockpit.
Mercury Verado 300/350
VP V8-300/350 CE