The 34 Nova
close to endless usability
Walk-around design – extra wide side decks and open layout for maximum moveabililty onboard, easy loading and boarding with close to endless usability for all kinds of activities. It is a perfect weekend and holiday boat.
Aft deck and L-sofa size XL –
for fun, relaxation or dining
The 34 Nova has a extremely generous, social and comfortable aft deck with an extra-large, L-shaped sofa. The electrically powered folding table converts into a sunbed. The after deck shares the same level as the bathing platform and saloon making the boat an extremely enjoyable plattform for all kinds of activities, dining or relaxation.
Wet-bar for breakfast, lunch, dinner and party
Wet-bar, lockable, in glass-fibre, fridge, barbeque, water and sink. The wet bar on the after deck is fitted with barbeque, hot and cold water, sink, stainless fridge and protective glass fibre lid, all providing that extra sensation of luxury and style.
Choose between glass roof, canvas roof or no roof
Hard top with powered glass sun-roof and heavy stainless steel. Lockable sliding doors. The hard top is fitted with a powered glass roof and heavy stainless steel and glass sliding doors aft. The roof is the same model as used in the Nimbus 365 Coupé, recently elected “European Motorboat of the Year 2012” in Dusseldorf.
Hard top with powered canvas roof and open exit to after deck (soft top door). The canvas top maximises the roof opening by both width and length, providing more light and fresh air on sunny days. The soft top door aft contributes to as much open air feeling as possible and provides an entirely “open plan”.
Integrated functionality that make sense:
in all directions
Ergonomic helm with aesthetically pleasing design with everything where it should be. All switches and controls are easy to reach. Standard equipment includes Simrad 12 inch, echo sounder, log and trip computer with fuel consumption. Colours and material reduce reflection and provide an exclusive muted appearance.
Simrad NSS12 evo2 – The most
advanced chartplotter on the market.
The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without further notice.
Some equipment shown may be optional extras and some options may not be available.
34 Nova –
Overall length (Lmax)
Length of hull (LH)
Overall beam (Bmax)
|Draught (Tmax)||1,08 m|
|Fuel capacity||600 l|
|Water capacity||120 l|
|Waste capacity||70 l|
|Air draught (HA)||3,27 m|
|Transport height (TH)||3,55 m|
|Transp height in cradle||3,90 m|
|Centre of gravity (COG)||2,80 m|
|Max people||10 pers|
|Weight (MLCC)||5645 kg|
|Max total load (MMTL)||1980 kg|
|Batteries||2x12V-77 Ah (1+1), 4x12V-80 Ah|
We got engines to meet
our customers high demands.
Volvo Penta D6-400/DPH 296 kW (400 hp)
Volvo Penta 2 x D4-260/DPH 191kW (260 hp)
Volvo Penta 2 x D4-300/DPH 221kW (300 hp)
”Ready-to-Cruise” – fully equipped from the start.
All Nimbus models are equipped with a specially designed “ready-to-cruise” package. It contains all
the extra equipment you need to start cruising and enjoy your boat from day one.
- Shore power and battery charger ChargeMaster 12/35A
- Bow thruster Sleipner SE60
- Plotter Simrad 12″ NSS
- Heater & defroster Eberspächer D5L
- Hot water system 22L
- Wet bar with grill, refridgerator & sink.
- Radio Fusion MS-RA205 with Bluethooth
- Depth / Log Volvo Penta
- Targa stainless steel.
- El. operated table on aft deck.
- Sun bed arrangement on aft deck.
- Search light on targa
- Shower in toilet
- Teak, complete boat
- Trip computer & Powertrim assistance Volvo Penta
- 12 V electric outlet
- Anchorbox with drainage
- Bathing platform with anchor box
- Bathing ladder
- Table in cockpit
- Electric table on aft deck with sun bed
- Wet-bar with extra refridgerator
- Fire extinguisher
- Boat hook
- Teak deck chair
- Aft shower
- Shower in toilet room / Shower cabin
- Cushions in cockpit
- Cushions in cabin
- Electrical panel with fuses
- Electrical engine controls
- Sea chart compartment
- Fender holders or fenderbox
- Cushions in cabin
- Glass/bottle holder in instrument panel
- Grab rail mahogany / stainless steel
- Canopy (open version)
- Fridge/Cooler box
- Log and sounder
- 2xManual and 2xElectric bilge pump
- Marine varnished mahogany interior
- Carpeting in sleeping cabins
- Black-out curtains
- Nimbus cutlery and crockery
- Galley with sink
- Plotter / GPS Simrad NSE12
- Pillows (Nimbus design)
- Pulpits and bollards in stainless steel
- Stainless steel fuel tank
- Stainless radar mast (Coupé)
- Stainless steel window frame
- Stainless steel navigation lights
- Stainless steel port light in hull
- Holdingtank with deck outlet
- Signal horn
- Cushion, aft deck / flybridge
- Self-bailing aft deck
- Leather steering wheel
- Sandwich laminate
- Skylight on deck with curtain
- Step-light deck and aft deck
- Toilet room and WC
- Twin burner gas cooker
- Windshield washer
- Openable side windows in cockpit (Coupé)
- Volvo Penta PTA Powertrim assistant
- Volvo Penta Trip computer