31 Nova S / HT –
A perfect social platform
Social walk-around with multifunctional design for all kinds of activities and weather.
“Side-walk” is an asymmetrical deck layout where the side deck along the starboard side is extra wide and provides generous freedom of movement. It becomes convenient and enjoyable to move about on-board from bow to stern and easy to get on and off the boat along the entire starboard side. Maximum use is made of the interior volume, allowing the cockpit, saloon, lower deck and cabin to be larger than would otherwise be the case in a boat of this size.
Large L-sofa, dining table and electric sunbed,
The 31 Nova S has a generously sized and comfortable aft deck with an L-shaped sofa. The electrically powered folding table converts into a sunbed. The after deck shares the same level as the bathing platform and saloon making the boat an extremely enjoyable plattform for socialising.
A social boat
for all activities
Extremely generously sized socialising areas with lounge feeling, sunbathing, activities, fun and water activities. A multifunctional boat designed for friends and families who enjoy an active lifestyle and appreciate the freedom to go where ever they want in any kind of weather. The 31 Nova S are available in two versions, open version and hard-top with canvas roof.
Two double cabins with
separate WC and shower
The boat offers two separate cabins with room for 2+2 and comes with a separate toilet with shower compartment. Both cabins are fitted with storage compartments. The cockpit offers room for two extra persons with the table in its lowest position with extra cushion and the passanger sofa reversed.
Simrad NSS12 evo2 – The most
advanced chartplotter on the market.
The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without further notice.
Some equipment shown may be optional extras and some options may not be available.
31 Nova S
Overall length (Lmax)
Length of hull (Lh)
Overall beam (Bmax)
|Batteries||2x12v-77 AH (1+1), 4x12v-80 AH|
|Fuel capacity||300 l|
|Water capacity||130 l|
|Waste capacity||70 l|
|Refrigerator capacity||49 l|
|Draught (Tmax)||1,09 m|
|Air draught (Ha)||3,37/3,08 m|
|Transport height (Th)||3,05/3,15 m|
|Transport height in cradle||3,30/3,40 m|
|Centre of gravity (CoG)||2,34 m|
|Max people||8 pers|
|Weight (MLCC)||4200 kg|
|Max total load (MMTL)||1540 kg|
We got engines to meet
our customers high demands.
1 x Volvo Penta D4-300 Aquamatic (300 hp)
1 x Volvo Penta D6-330 Aquamatic (330 hp)
”Ready-to-Cruise” – fully equipped from the start.
All Nimbus models are equipped with a specially designed “ready-to-cruise” package. It contains all
the extra equipment you need to start cruising and enjoy your boat from day one.
- Shore power and battery charger ChargeMaster 12/35A
- Bow thruster Sleipner SE60
- Plotter Simrad 12″ NSS
- Heater & defroster Eberspächer D5L
- Hot water system 22L
- Wet bar with grill, refridgerator and sink
- Radio Fusion MS-RA205 with Bluethooth
- Depth / Log Volvo Penta
- Targa stainless steel.
- El. operated table on aft deck.
- Sun bed arrangement on aft deck.
- Search light on targa
- Shower in toilet
- Teak, complete boat
- Trip computer & Powertrim assistance Volvo Penta
- 12 V electric outlet
- Anchorbox with drainage
- Bathing platform with anchor box
- Bathing ladder
- Table in cockpit
- Electric table on aft deck with sun bed
- Fire extinguisher
- Boat hook
- Teak deck chair
- Aft shower
- Shower in toilet room / Shower cabin
- Cushions in cockpit
- Cushions in cabin
- Electrical panel with fuses
- Electrical engine controls
- Sea chart compartment
- Fender holders or fenderbox
- Cushions in cabin
- Glass/bottle holder in instrument panel
- Grab rail mahogany / stainless steel
- Canopy (open version)
- Log and sounder
- 2xManual and 2xElectric bilge pump
- Marine varnished mahogany interior
- Carpeting in sleeping cabins
- Black-out curtains
- Nimbus cutlery and crockery
- Galley with sink
- Plotter / GPS Simrad NSE12
- Pillows (Nimbus design)
- Pulpits and bollards in stainless steel
- Stainless steel fuel tank
- Stainless radar mast (Coupé)
- Stainless steel window frame
- Stainless steel navigation lights
- Stainless steel port light in hull
- Holdingtank with deck outlet
- Signal horn
- Cushion, aft deck / flybridge
- Self-bailing aft deck
- Leather steering wheel
- Sandwich laminate
- Skylight on deck with curtain
- Step-light deck and aft deck
- Toilet room and WC
- Twin burner gas cooker
- Windshield washer
- Openable side windows in cockpit (Coupé)
- Volvo Penta PTA Powertrim assistant
- Volvo Penta Trip computer